Friday, October 14, 2011

Paparazzi












Hi there,
It's been for a while I don't write anything on my blog.I wasn't sooo busy but you know I just lived my life like everybody else. Here's another way to live your life-with cameras-.When I saw the first picture on internet that make me thing about it. I'm not quite a fan of these tabloid papers/magazines. Because of you're famous you don't have to live your life this way.They are just doing their job.Because of their job in front of the cameras they don't have to live their all life in front of the cameras. They are like monkeys in the cage. Maybe you can say 'They're making millions of dollars from just a movie.If I was earn millions of dollars like them they could take my picture anytime.'But that's a decision.If you don't want to live your life this way they need to respect your decision. Anyway,thats not my problem.


Here's some pictures taken from justjared or daily mail ,sometimes I look these paparazzi pictures because they're like streetstyle/celebrity.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment